Thursday 18 February 2010

Home & photos

Thanks to my aunty I successfully surprised the parents yesterday by arriving home out of the blue. Highhhlarious so it was. Good times.

So I'm home for the week, and I dont plan to do much except sit about and enjoy Sky tv again and hopefully see some friends at the weekend. I also now have a doctors appointment because my stupid nose is all messed up. Not in a plastic surgery sort of way, i just cant breath through it very well so i cant wait to get that sorted.

Took some photos today on a fancy camera that has been mostly unused in the house, but i plan to take it back to liverpool and take some nice pictures in the near future.

Here's one i took today of a certain wee dog we call Buster, hes such a poser. He comes and sits beside you and makes sure you get his best angle and everything, hes very demanding.

Hope no one steals that pic and sells its for millions of pounds cause ill be ragin. COPYRIGHT KAREN TURLEY. THIEVIN B******S.

that was a bit harsh but they have to learn.

Its very late and I should be off to bed so cheery bye! Oh and happy late Pancake day, most important day of the year you remember.

Blogging Off
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment