Tuesday 23 February 2010

Confuzled.

Right, its snowing again, pretty heavily too. Its the end of Feb for God's sake! Flippin freezin outside and i dont like it.

Also I've ALOT of work on over the next few days/weeks and I will actually jump in the air for pure joy when I've got it all done. Im freakin out about it, going to be in the library for most of the next few weeks! (Except when I'm in NEW YORK WOOOP! its 20 days til we go, oh holy fiddle faddle.)

Just read that Cheryl Cole and that fool of a husband of hers are offically splitting up, i mean if she gets cheated on then there is actually no hope for the rest of us.

Back in Liverpool again anyways for another while (Except when I'm in NEW YORK) and I'm about to go to the Library here and hand in some things and do some work.

Apparently sara says ive got a wee bit of glitter sparkling on my face so i better go and get that sorted before i embaress myself any further.

See you's all later!
Right, I'm away to get my mojo back. (Floyd, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment