Wednesday 13 January 2010

Jesus its cold!!

Well I'm back in Liverpool again, to a pretty cold house and a crap load of work in the next few weeks. Nooooooo!!
Ive got a seven day edit next week which means i wont see daylight for a while, its gonna be rough times. Basically 8 or 9 every morning to 8 at night, and if we dont get our film edited we are screwed man. Then I've got dissertation stuff to do, which I'm doing on Quentin Tarantino so thats gonna be interesting but time consuming. Then I've got other essays to do as well, oh joy.

The woman next door keeps shouting at her husband alot, she is definately one for the crazy house im tellin you.

In other news, I am hopefully going to New York in March, and also Portugal with the family in the summer, which will keep me going through these work filled months :D

Chocolate fingers are yum so they are.

Heres a wee pic of my dog in the snow enjoy and may the peace be with you. Isnt he lovely? awwk says you but sure anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment